Follow the instructions below to download the tracking app.
1. Search for and download the “Indian Trails Bus Tracker” from the iTunes App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
2. Enter the word “D2A2” in the Client ID box, then tap OK.
3. Tap “Departure” and select your boarding point from the scrolling list (e.g., Ann Arbor Blake Transit).
4. Tap “Destination” and select from the scrolling list (e.g. Blake Transit Center or Grand Circus Park)
5. Tap “Time” and select your scheduled departure time.
6. Near the bottom of the screen, select “Trip Status” to see the estimated time of arrival for your bus (usually accurate to plus or minus 5 minutes).
7. At the bottom of the screen, select “Tap to show map” to see the exact position of your Michigan Flyer D2A2 bus traveling on the road in real time!
8. Zoom in on the bus to see it moving along its route.
9. To return to the home screen, click the Indian Trails logo in the upper left corner.
10. Tap “Website Link” to visit this site and find out more about Michigan Flyer- D2A2
PLEASE NOTE: If you select a time when your bus is not yet in service or has completed its run, Trip Status will report that “At the present time, we are unable to forecast information for this trip.” Likewise, the bus will not show on the map unless the bus is in service.